Le Paris de Sophie, mindful of the rights of individuals, in particular with regard to automated processing and in a desire for transparency with its Users, has implemented a policy covering all such processing, the purposes pursued by the latter as well as the means of action available to individuals so that they can best exercise their rights.
For any additional information on the protection of personal data, we invite you to consult the site: https://www.cnil.fr/.
Continued browsing of this site constitutes acceptance without reservation of the following terms and conditions of use.
The version currently online of these terms and conditions of use is the only one enforceable during the entire period of use of the site and until a new version replaces it.
Information is presented in French and English, the French language being authentic.
Article 1 – Legal notice
1.1 Site (hereinafter « the Site ») :
Le Paris de Sophie
1.2 Publisher (hereinafter « the Publisher ») :
residing at: 19 Rue Beccaria 75012 Paris
SIRET: 878 533 108 00014
telephone number: +337 77 91 82 86
e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
1.3 Hosting Provider (hereinafter « O2 Switch ») :
Hébergeur (ci-après « O2 Switch ») :
RCS : Clermont-Ferrand
SIRET : 510 909 80700024
TVA : FR35510909807
1.4 Data Protection Officer (DPO) :
A data protection officer: Sophie Gacheny, email@example.com is at your disposal for any questions relating to the protection of your personal data.
Article 2 – Access to the site
Access to and use of the site is reserved for strictly personal use. You undertake not to use this site and the information or data contained therein for commercial, political or advertising purposes and for any form of commercial solicitation, including the sending of unsolicited e-mails.
Article 3 – Site content
All elements of this website are protected by copyright and trademark law. They are the exclusive property of Le Paris de Sophie and may not be copied, reproduced or downloaded in whole or in part without the express prior authorisation of Le Paris de Sophie. Failing this, such acts constitute punishable acts of counterfeiting.
Original and created in their entirety, some itineraries are works of the mind and protected by the legislation in force by the Intellectual Property Code.
Therefore, any use, reproduction, in whole or in part, (quotation, slogans, comments…) on any medium whatsoever, any representation or modification are strictly prohibited and liable to the penalties provided for by law.
Le Paris de Sophie is a registered trademark in the individual company register – number 878 533 108 00014.
Article 4 – Site management
For the good management of the site, the editor can at any time :
– suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the site, reserve access to the site, or to certain parts of the site, to a specific category of Internet users;
– delete any information that may disrupt the operation of the site or that contravenes national or international laws;
– suspend the site in order to carry out updates.
Article 5 – Responsibilities
The responsibility of the editor cannot be engaged in case of failure, breakdown, difficulty or interruption of operation, preventing access to the site or to one of its functionalities.
The equipment used to connect to the site is under your entire responsibility. You must take all appropriate measures to protect your equipment and your own data, in particular from virus attacks via the Internet. Moreover, you are solely responsible for the sites and data that you consult.
The publisher cannot be held responsible in the event of legal proceedings against you:
– because of the use of the site or any service accessible via the Internet;
– because of your failure to comply with these general terms and conditions.
The publisher is not responsible for damage caused to you, third parties and/or your equipment as a result of your connection or use of the site and you waive any action against him/her as a result.
If the publisher should be subject to amicable or legal proceedings due to your use of the site, it may turn against you to obtain compensation for all damages, sums, sentences and costs that may result from such proceedings.
Article 6 – Hypertext links
The setting up by users of any hypertext links to all or part of the site is authorized by the publisher. Any link must be removed on simple request of the editor.
Any information accessible via a link to other sites is not published by the publisher. The publisher has no right on the content present in the said link.
Le Paris de Sophie is not responsible for the security of links to external sites.
Article 7 – Data collection and protection
Le Paris de Sophie undertakes to process your personal data in accordance with the laws in force on the protection of privacy and individual liberties.
You have the right to access (articles 39, 41 and 42 of the law), rectify (article 40 of the law) and object (article 38 of the law) to data concerning you.
To do so, simply contact Le Paris de Sophie at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Article 8 – Right of access, rectification and deletion of your data
In application of the rules applicable to personal data, users have the following rights :
o the right of access: they can exercise their right of access, to know the personal data concerning them, by writing to the e-mail address below mentioned. In this case, before implementing this right, the Platform may request proof of the user’s identity in order to verify its accuracy;
o the right of rectification: if the personal data held by the Platform is inaccurate, they may request that the information be updated;
o the right of data deletion: users may request the deletion of their personal data, in accordance with applicable data protection laws ;
o the right to limit processing: users may ask the Platform to limit the processing of personal data in accordance with the assumptions set out in the RGPD ;
o the right to object to the processing of data: users may object to their data being processed in accordance with the assumptions laid down in the DPMR ;
– the right to portability: they may request that the Platform hand over the personal data they have provided to a new Platform.
You can exercise this right by contacting us at the following address:
19 rue Beccaria, 75012 Paris, France.
Or by email at
All applications must be accompanied by a photocopy of a valid, signed identity document and an address where the publisher can contact the applicant. A reply will be sent within one month of receipt of the application. This one-month period may be extended by two months if the complexity of the application and/or the number of applications so requires.
In addition, and since the law n°2016-1321 of October 7, 2016, people who wish to do so, have the possibility to organize the fate of their data after their death. For more information on the subject, you can consult the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr/.
Users can also file a complaint with the CNIL on the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr.
We recommend that you first contact us before filing a complaint with the CNIL, as we are at your disposal to resolve your problem.
Article 9 – Use of data
The personal data collected from users is used to provide the Platform’s services, improve them and maintain a secure environment. The legal basis of the processing is the execution of the contract between the user and the Platform. More specifically, the uses are as follows:
– access and use of the Platform by the user;
– management of the operation and optimisation of the Platform;
– implementation of user assistance;
– verification, identification and authentication of data transmitted by the user;
– personalisation of services by displaying advertisements based on the user’s browsing history, according to the user’s preferences;
– prevention and detection of fraud, malware (malicious software or malicious software) and management of security incidents;
– management of possible disputes with users;
– sending commercial and advertising information, according to the user’s preferences ;
Article 10 – Data retention policy
The Platform retains your data for as long as is necessary to provide you with its services or assistance.
To the extent reasonably necessary or required to meet legal or regulatory obligations, settle disputes, prevent fraud and abuse or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also retain some of your information if necessary, even after you have closed your account or we no longer need to provide you with our services.
Article 11- Sharing personal data with third parties
Personal data may be shared with third party companies exclusively within the European Union in the following cases:
– when the user publishes publicly available information in the free comment areas of the Platform;
– when the user authorises the website of a third party to access his/her data;
– when the Platform uses the services of service providers to provide user support, advertising and payment services. These service providers have limited access to the user’s data, in the context of the performance of these services, and are contractually obliged to use them in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data;
– if required by law, the Platform may carry out the transmission of data in order to pursue claims against the Platform and to comply with administrative and judicial procedures.
Article 12 – Commercial offers
You may receive commercial offers from the publisher. If you do not wish to do so, please contact: email@example.com.
If, when consulting the site, you access personal data, you must refrain from any collection, any unauthorised use and any act that may constitute an infringement of privacy or reputation. The publisher declines all responsibility in this respect.
The data is kept and used for a period of time in accordance with the legislation in force.
Article 13 – Cookies
What is a « cookie »?
A « cookie » or tracer is an electronic file deposited on a device (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) and read, for example, when consulting a website, reading an e-mail, installing or using a software or mobile application, regardless of the type of device used (source: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-traceurs-que-dit-la-loi).
When browsing this site, « cookies » from the company responsible for the site concerned and/or third party companies may be placed on your device.
All information collected will only be used to track the volume, type and configuration of traffic using this site, to develop the design and layout and for other administrative and planning purposes and more generally to improve the service we offer you.
The following cookies are present on this site:
– Google analytics: allows to measure the audience of the site;
– Google tag manager: facilitates the implementation of tags on pages and allows to manage Google tags ;
– Google Adsense : Google’s advertising agency using websites or YouTube videos as a support for its ads;
– Google Dynamic Remarketing: allows you to offer dynamic advertising based on previous searches;
– Google Adwords Conversion: a tool for tracking adwords advertising campaigns;
– DoubleClick: Google’s ad cookies for delivering banners.
The lifetime of these cookies is thirteen months.
Article 14 – Photographs and representation of products
The photographs of products, accompanying their description, are not contractual and do not commit the publisher.
Article 15 – Applicable law
The present conditions of use of the site are governed by French law and subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the publisher’s registered office, subject to a specific allocation of jurisdiction arising from a particular law or regulation.
Article 16 – Contact us
For any question, information on the products presented on the site, or concerning the site itself, you can leave a message at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.